- To inculcate the child to the joys of learning through companionship and recreational activities in tune
- With the principal tat whatever is learnt with pleasure is learnt full measures.
- To stimulate and satisfy child's curiosity about his environment and canalize his energies to achieve excellence in every field.
- To train the child in the art of expressing himself clearly, coherently and fluently.
- To inculcate good habits, social manners so that the child exudes genuine confidence, warmth and affection wherever he goes.
- To broaden the mental horizons of the child.
- To infuse the child with a high sense of discipline, esprit de corps, co-operation and tolerance.